When a vehicle goes in for body repair, you need to feel confident that the repair is carried out to the highest standards so that the car is as safe and sound after the crash as it was before.
- Certification is voluntary – so companies who achieve it are making a public commitment to the quality of their repairs.
KAG has become a Cars QA certified garage and is continually monitored through regular unannounced inspections to ensure:
- That the equipment we use is suitable for the repairs we perform
- That the methods of repair we use are correct, up-to-date, of high quality
- That our staff are properly trained and up to the job
- That the work we do is consistently completed to the required standard
- That the materials and parts we use meet quality standards