Main dealer service, parts and warranty protection.
Without the main dealer price tag.
Many people feel obliged to take their car back to their main dealer for servicing, either to protect their warranty, or protect their cars resale value with a service stamp.
Times have moved on however, and you can now choose to service your car at a garage of your choosing and make genuine savings of up to 40% on dealer prices, without it affecting your manufacturer’s warranty.
In 2003 European Union legislation* came into force allowing cars to be serviced at garages other than the main dealer. Providing that manufacturers service schedules are adhered to and that the parts used are original manufacturers parts.
So this is exactly the service we offer at KAG, without the high dealer labour rates – which means that you save money!
- We follow the manufacturers service schedule from Autodata – the industry’s leading publisher of technical information.
- We supply genuine OEM manufacturers parts, or more cost effective options if your car is outside of manufacturer’s warranty period. The choice is yours.
- We can promise you that any work we do will not affect your legal rights under warranty.
- Your service history will remain up-to-date as it conforms to manufacturer guidelines, and your service book will be stamped in the same way.
- We even keep a computerised record of your service history, so when you come to sell your vehicle, simply let us know and we’ll happily send you a copy.
- Best of all we save you up to 40% off dealer rates.
- We are based locally in Bradford, we offer a free pick up and drop off service within a 5 mile radius.
For a personalised quote simply call or email us today. All we need is your registration number and current mileage and we will work out a price we know you’ll be happy with.
*Exemption regulations 1400/2002